"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."

Ephesians 6: 18-20

Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's be BOLD for Christ!!!

While we have been sad that we could not go to Guatemala "as we planned", we are so thankful that God protected our team just as He promised He would!

As we prepare for our rescheduled trip, we ask that you be in prayer for God's guidance and direction in our thoughts, steps, and actions. We KNOW that God is up to a HUGE work, and we are humbled that He wants us to join Him. We are walking in faith, praying and believing that He has a plan to reach the lost and hurting for His glory. We do not take this mission lightly, but are being intentional about praying and digging into His word to find the path He wants us to travel.

We ask that when you pray for our team, you remember the words of Paul in Ephesians 6:18-20. We want to be BOLD for our Lord!

Ephesians 6:18-20

18 "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."

No comments:

Post a Comment