"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."

Ephesians 6: 18-20

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Still Stateside

Well I must say - I am disappointed for me, I was expecting to be in Guatemala! But our God is a God of protection for us. Between the volcano and the first tropical storm of the season - I must say that I am feeling very loved and protected right now. But my heart is breaking for the people that I have yet to meet there. I can't imagine what they are experiencing between the falling ash, sand and now the rain. Evacuation - leaving with only the clothes on their back - seeking shelter and having the roof cave in due to the weight of the ash. I pray for protection for them, a spirit of hope and not defeat.

1 comment:

  1. Now they are calling for 10-20 inches of rain!

    ReplyDelete